• #124: Face Shop Chia Seed Moisture-Holding Seed Cream

    Hi guise! Now that I'd finished blogging about food, time to get going about beauty products! I'd been collecting quite a number of samples now, so I decided it was about time to use some.

    P1030608
    I picked this one up once I was browsing aimlessly in a Face Shop branch. Having never seen it before, my curiosity and my hoarder abilities took over me. I've heard about chia seed's health benefits when eaten but as a beauty product; this was a first. 

    P1030609
    It claims to be made from freshly germinated seeds and has the ability to fully hydrate one's skin. The ingredients list is there for you guys...I really don't know what they are...so you scientists out there, tell me if there's any harmful things in there!

    P1030611 
    This cream is in the form of my favourite - gel cream! This cream smells really good and is actually EXTREMELY moisturising! Also, as it's a gel cream, it doesn't have the icky texture afterwards, like some creams.
    I don't know how much it is...so I can't really tell you guys if it's worth it or not. But it's really good quality la!
  • You might also like

    1 comment:

    1. I tried that sample as well!!!!
      its amazingggg but from memory i think it's about $30 for a really small jar =(
      so I'd go for the aloe one which is similar but so much cheaper =P

      ReplyDelete